2008年4月23日水曜日

Essay-----My treasure 1-2

My treasures are family and friends. My family is always supporting me. My father is obstinate man, but he is working for my family for a long time. He is indeed a man of few words. I’m not talking him a lot, but I’ll try to talk with him more. My mother is cheerful and active person. She is also working for my family. My younger brother is high school student. He belongs to the baseball team in high school. He is not a regular member. I’m supporting him. I quarrel with my family sometime, but I appreciate my family.
My friends give me a lot of things. If I be in trouble, my friends give me some advice. We can share smile, sad, and happiness. It is very important for me. If my friends be in trouble, I want to help them. When I entered this university, I was worried about friends, because I leave my town. I came to here alone, but I’m enjoying university for my friends.

0 件のコメント: