2008年6月9日月曜日

Sleep a lot


I slept a lot today. (always??) I like sleep. I slept 15 hours, I don't know why. I wonder I was tired?

I must preparation English interview of exchange students and
TOEFL test. I didn't do anything.....I'm care about it.
Yesterday, I went to a part-time job with my friend Chiru. It was first time for her. when she finished her job, she was very tired. Her foot seem to pain. Take care, Chiru.
By the way, my friend Stacy( she is from Korea, she living in Australia now). Her birthday is 7 June. I send E-mail to her. She is cute. I talked a lot with her about love, country before. I want to see her again. I want to go to Korea. She said in E-mail, she got 10 kg in Australia!!! It is terrible. But she is skinny, so it's OK:-)
I planning go to trip with my friend, but we need money...we thinking to go to abroad. I want to Asia. My friend decided to work at travel agency, so I'm glad. She is my friend since high school student. She goes her own way. She is interesting. She will come to my town 2 weeks later. I'm looking forward to meeting her. I want to go shopping with her. I will buy some present for her to decided to work.
(314/5889)

0 件のコメント: