2008年9月11日木曜日

Tokyo---Yokohama trip Second day


When I got up, Emiri and her sister was made me breakfast.
This was so delicious. Emiri made Ratatouille. It was sooo good!!



And her sister made Japanese omelet and aubergine seasoned with soy souce. I like it too.
We went to Shibuya the day with her sister. We went to 109. I was looking forward to go to there. We stayed there 4 hours!!


Emiri was not interested in there, but she bought many clothes than me. (^u^)


We bought many clothes and goods. After that, we were very tired, so we went to Hujiya restaurant. I ordered Tiramisu pafait!!! This was sooooooo goood taste!! I was satisfaction this taste. ♡♡♡
Emiri's sister was birthday. We sung HAPPY BIRTHDAY song.

And she said good bye here. Thanks a lot!!



We went to the hotel we stayed in Yokohama.
(1043 words)




0 件のコメント: