2008年10月22日水曜日

Book review 2-4 David and the Giant

There was a boy named David for long time ago. He is look after his father's sheep. And also god look after him. David isn't afraid anything. So, he could knock down the lion. One day, war came to David's country. His brothers go to fight. But David is young, so he didn't go. After few days, his father said to him. " You must take some food to your brothers." There were many soldiers front. There was a big guy. He said send one man. I'll kill him. But no one go out there. "Not me. Not me." David's country king was getting trouble. Then, David said, "Send me. I'll fight the giant!" Everyone surprised and thought, impossible. Was David afraid? No! He went to the giant. He picked the stone, and he throw to the giant! The stone hit the giant's, between eyes. He fell down and dead! David won!! He is a hero!!! After that, he became a king. He looked after his country's people.And god was also looked after him....

0 件のコメント: