2008年10月1日水曜日

Sunny morning

It's writing class----!!! And It's start October. October is my birth day.
Today, I have meeting at lunch time. I will go to international exchange center. I meet members of exchange students.
TOEFL coming soon! I will take it! I have to pay the money for school. It is due to today. I'm lazy recently. I have didn't study of TOEFL. I have to do it.

I will go to camp of English in this week. But I have camp next week too. This is also English camp. I'm a little nervous about this weekends camp, because everyone can talk English. I'll do my best!!
The camp of next week is "English weekend". This is KGU English camp. My friends and other classes' students will come there. I've never join this, I'm looking forward it.

I didn't watch movie recently. I want to watch some movie...but, I don't have time maybe. I like action movie. I want to see at theater.

Autumn coming now. It'll be colder than now. I don't like winter. I don't like cold. So, I'm nervous. I like summer in four seasons. But there are a lot of event in winter. I want to enjoy these events!!
I'm wondering when I quit my part time job. I can't do it on whole October. I thinking that I will say it soon.

0 件のコメント: