2008年11月27日木曜日

The movies which I like

Love Actually・・・I watched this movie, I was a high school student. My friend rent me the DVD. It was Christmas season. This movie give you happy. When my feeling is depressed, I want to watch this movie. I recommended this movie for my friend. She seems to found this. I'm glad. I want to buy this DVD. I watched this movie so many time, so I can recall just listening the sound.



Matrix・・・I like action movie. I watched this movie when I was junior high school student. The story is quiet difficult, but I like action. I also like Keanu Reeves. He appeared some action movie. Matrix is very famous, but Speed is as same as famous for Matrix. This movies is 3 series, but my best is 1. Actually I don't never watch 2 and 3 at last.


Charlie's Angels・・・I watched this when I was junior high school student first. This movie is 2 series. When I watch this movie, I'm very enjoying and sheer me up. I like Cameron Diaz. She is cute and beautiful. I like Natalie's character. Cameron playing Natalie. She is powerful, cute and obedient. I think this character is much as Cameron. I like this movie's comedy touch.

0 件のコメント: