2008年11月1日土曜日

shopping,Christmas will coming

I went to shopping with my friend. We went to city by walk. It is a little far, but it was good exercise for us. First, we went to TSURUYA. We bought scurf there. We thinking there about 20 minutes what scurf suit us. I found my favorite pattern, panther. I got it!

After that, we walked around some shops. My feeling was getting high, because there are Christmas decoration...it is cute! I want to but all of them. I watched many Christmas tree. It is beautiful! By the way,I got schedule book. It is so cute. It is gold, zebra pattern. I like it.

We went to a restaurant where we went to before. We ordered raw pasta. I thought it is like a UDON. After that we ordered sweet. I found a favorite sweet, pumpkin cake. I don't like cake, but I like it. I want to go again soon.

0 件のコメント: