2008年12月10日水曜日

Traditional Culture and Pictures

I went to KABUKI yesterday with my friend. We reserved the tickets it. We went to hall. We thought it is KABUKI but it is NAGAUTA. NAKAMURA KANTAROU and SHICHINOSUKE were appeared. I watched them on TV before. It was about 3 hours. We couldn't understand the story contents, but we bought the brochure. So we could understand. They wore Kimono. It is so beautiful! I like red one. During I listened to instruments sound and songs, I felt good. There was GEIDAN between NAGAUTA.GEIDAN is talking to two actor and the entertainer in Kumamoto. It was fun. They act seriously of course, but talking is so interesting. I think it is important to know about like this traditional thins as a Japanese. So I had very important experience!

It is beautiful picture isn't it? (*^_^*) This is in city in Kumamoto. I took the picture unconsciously. And I sent to my mother. My mother was also sent to me "Beautiful! where is it?" She asks me sometime "Send me ・・・picture!" I send the picture soon. I send to cherry at Kumamoto castle in spring. In fall, I sent the ginkgo colonnade's picture. I think it was also good picture.

But this was fallen down by rain a few days ago. It was good timing to take picture!
(12043 words)

0 件のコメント: