2009年1月25日日曜日

Exam Weeeek!!

We are exam time now. I have 5 exams at last in this week. Then, I have to clean up my room. Because I have to bring back to my all baggage to my house where living my parents. And I packing to my suitcase. But I should decrease my baggage more, because I can't bring till 20 kg to airport. I can't do that!! It's impossible, so I asked to my mother to send me winter clothes.

Yesterday, I went to town. I went to alone. I entered the coffee, then my friend was also came there. We were surprised. We went to shopping together. Almost shops did SALE. We were able to found good clothes there. Of course we bought it:D I'm happy to got some clothes and pump.
Today, I went to the library. There were many students. Everyone seems to study for exam. Me too. I studied English introduction. It is difficult, but I studied with concentrate.
Now, I'm going to study again!
(16986 words)

0 件のコメント: