2009年5月5日火曜日

I didn't do anything today

I didn't do anything when I came back home today...I ate dinner, I slept about 1 hour and I watched drama and movie. I try to persuade me "it's good relax for me, it's important for me such a day!" I haven't written my diary for a long time, but I don't give up still now. I'm writing it sometime when it happens good thing or bad thing.
I stared new class on this Monday, i heard it is most difficult class in language center, but i like my teacher. She can't see her eye, she can't hear her ear. She can use each one eye and ear. In our class policy is "just do it!" "nothing to do impossible" "relax" "laugh". It's good policy, don't you think so?

I don' wanna feel regret, just do it! I know. What I can do here, now?

Time is past soon amazingly. I can't believe it takes 3 months already. Was i grown up? was i changed? maybe i can feel when I go back.

0 件のコメント: