2009年8月3日月曜日

I had first tutorial class today, i had to read 2 articles but i couldn't catch the points both of articles. I was looking for the class, there are s many buildings in my uni, so I don't know exactly still now. I asked a women who came out from toilet. "Excuse me, do you know where is ***? I went to there but i couldn't find it." She looks teacher, but I guess she is also student or staff here. She was so kind, and try to find the classroom. Suddenly, her friend who with child came us, we asked her but she doesn't know. She went away suddenly this time as well. The women said me"Come on!:) I'm gonna find it!" She is cool:) She asked one student, but he couldn't help us. Finally, we found the class which i went to just now. I went to this building but i didn't see only the classroom.

"oh, my god, I'm so sorry. Thank you." "Don't worry. I have plenty of time." And she went away. People help me when I'm troubling always, but I need do it myself more:S

Anyway, i entered the classroom, there are some students, they seems to read the articles carefully, and they had the paper which written questions and opinions. I had no idea what is going on this class.

The old lady came into the class with elegance, she has blond hair and glasses. She was talking first 20 minute or 30 minutes. We just listened to her talking. She didn't talk about 2 articles. She made 2 gropes which we are going to research about anthropology. We decided to compare agora theater and library in uni. (Agora thater which is in uni, and many students having lunch, coffee, talking. looks so peaceful place. when i was language center student, I was longing for having lunch there:))

From anthropological viewpoint, we need to pick up 5 different point about culture. We can be analysing how people behavior or uni culture. And i want to focus on people especially, like students and staff, students behavior in both of areas. Claire who is our tutor said first, we need to think about observe about our research. Second, we think about ourselves.

Library and Agora theater are social places in uni, we focus on social environment.
1, environment as a social place 2, training room, study room 3, considered responsibility(mobile phone or something) I don't understand 2nd one, so i need to ask my classmate next time. And we will presentation about our research task.

I have 3 students in my group. one guy is looks Chinese, he speaks english fluently. One girl who looks younger, and clever. One women who has blond hair, i know her cuz i saw her in anthropology and sociology lectures.
I thought that i have to say something, so i said 2 or 3 words. This was maximum effort for me. lol
I need to tell about my english to tutor and classmate sometime soon.

I went to lecture class at 2:00. It was fun, we watched 2 kinds of documentary. One is that 2 australian families tried to live together with tribe. It looks exciting, but difficult especially teenager. One of daughter in family from Sydney cried. Each tribe has rules in the village.

The lecture is interesting, and professor's english is well, i don't know but women's english is more easier to listen.

What is difference of sociology and anthropology?
anthro:quality of research
socio:quantity of research
for me sociology is much more harder.

I need to starting to write essay..:)

0 件のコメント: