2008年4月17日木曜日

Book Review 1-2


I like movie. I watched this movie before, so this book is easy to read. This is 19 men & women's story. I like every body's character. This title love actually mean is " If you look for it, you'll find-I think love actually is all around..." This is opening narration.
I"ll write about two story. Sarah is office lady. She has a younger brother. He has mental retardation. He is always calling to Sarah, so she is also calling with him anytime. One day her boss say her like that, "you love Karl, so you should ask him. Let's go drink alcohol with me! "Karl is working with her. She is very surprise;because she doesn't think someone know that she loves Karl. After few weeks later, there is a party of her office's staff. Karl ask her whether dancing with her. She is surprise again and happy. While dancing with him they look lovely couples. They loved each other. Her boss knew that already. I hoped that they will be getting along with each other, but Sarah is a very kind lady. She cannot ignore her brother's calling...so they didn't go together. This story is 19 people's story, but only Sarah and Karl's couple isn't go together. I'm very sad....
Then I'll talk about another one story. This is like a Cinderella story I think,my favorite story. David is a new England's prime minister. When he assumption as prime minister, he fell in love him secretary. Her name is Natalie. She is very charming and pretty, but thigh and hip are thick. David is suffering because he is single but he is prime minister! One day American president is coming. He force to get everything at the politics scene and more, Natalie. David is following before,but he say their opinion at the interview!! I like this scene very much. Later, David and Natalie are go together. I'm very happy too.
This season is winter's story. The Christmas! I watched this movie many time. I watch this movie, my feeling is happy. When I read this book, I rent DVD again!! But I don't be tired of this.....I'm gonna watch this again now!!

0 件のコメント: