2008年4月18日金曜日

Singapore is also fun!!

When I went to Australia, we were way of Singapore. Singapore is also fun!!

Look at this picture. Can you look that? This is a apartment in Singapore. Everyone hang out the washing on the bar to dry from their room. I think this is unique:-) It is good way to dry their clothes.




This is a temple. I don't know the name. This is a beautiful. I think Japanese temple use dark color, but this temple is colorful. Singapore is urban. There is exist at suburb. The around this, there are rare food booth and drugstore. The drug store is interest. I bought "tiger balm". I didn't know this. My friend told me that this is work on muscular pain, stiff neck and so on. I bought it for my parents. The smell is unique!

Enter the temple, we can watch these image of Buddha. A lot of Buddha!! This is also colorful! There are many people and priest in the room. They prayed, so I hesitated take pictures. (^_^;)
We put the coin. This is similar to Japan.

We stayed Singapore only about 6 hours this time, but we could enjoy here. Singapore's climate was hot and humid. I want to visit there again!

0 件のコメント: