2008年5月7日水曜日

Essay----------My favorite animals 1-3

My favorite animal is cats. I used to live in my hometown, I kept a cat. His name is “Kuu”. I found a little cat when I was high school student. One boy walked with a cat. A cat was very cute and he has blue eyes. I asked him, “Whose cat?” A boy said, “I found this cat. I want to keep this cat, but my mother said no. Can you keep this cat?” “Yes, of course” I don’t know why I said of course then, but I lifted a cat into my arms. He was crying all time until I went back home. My parents were surprised of a cat and me.
He likes milk. Kuu who feels lonesome easily, so he can’t sleep alone at night. And when he goes out at garden, he is persecuted by some stray cats. One day, he went back home at night. I din’t notice he covered up the mouse into his mouth! My mother and younger brother were very surprised. My mother was angry. Unfortunately, a mouse runs into KOTATSU. We were at a loss. He has unique character. We love him.
When I left my hometown, he went away somewhere. I was shocked to hear that, but I had a kind of feeling that he will be that. We remember him even now. We are talking about him sometime.
Animals give us heal and smile. They also have emotion as same as human. We must understand it and we must not keep unstable. If I have chance keep animals again, I want to keep with responsibility.
(273/3316)

0 件のコメント: