2008年5月4日日曜日

Our happening!!

Chiru and I planed to go to DIAMON○ CIT○ CRE○ today. I arrived firster, then she called to me. "Hi! I arrived too. Where are you?" "I'm ・・・・:-)." "OK!"
But we couldn't meet.......because, I thought we go to CRE○, but she thought we go to DIAMON○ CIT○ in YATSUSHIRO!!!\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/ 

"So, what will we do?" She said me. " I think if you will come, it is really hard, because it takes about 1 hours and 30minutes!!" " OK...sorry...I"ll send her e-mail to you again...."

I thought she will don't come...I want to shopping with her, but it is impossible.
After that, she send E-mail to me. "Hi! I will go to there. I'm really sorry...."
(・・?....I was really surprised, because I didn't think she comes here. I'm sorry too.

1 or 2 hours later, she came to CRE○. We really rejoiced!!! We met at last.(^_-)-☆
We enjoyed shopping and dinner.

Thanks Chiru. I was enjoyed through you.

We have some happening often, but we will be overcome again...maybe...(*^^)v
(186/2673)

0 件のコメント: