2008年6月4日水曜日

Essay introduce my self 1-1

I will be staying with your family for six weeks. I'm a student of KGU. I study English this university. I live in a KGU dormitory. I have four family members. My father is working at city hall. My mother working as a part – timer at near my home. My younger brother is high school student, and he belonging to baseball team. How many people are in your family?
I like watching movie, go to trip, reading book and listening to music. I'm watching movie in English usually, because I want to hear English. I like action movies. Do you like movies? Which kind of movie do you like?
I went to Kyoto last November with my friend. The temples in Kyoto attract visitors from all over the world. I took many pictures there. I want to show you these pictures. Have you ever been to Japan? I like cats and dogs. I used to have both of animals. Do you like animals? Do you have any pet?
When I go to your town, I want to visit a lot of tourist attraction. I want to eat many foods. I don't have dislike food. I can eat any food.
Kumamoto is very hot in summer. How's the climate in your town? Are there beautiful sea near home? I want to swim in the sea.
I can't speak English well, but I will try to talk to your family. If you have some family rules, please tell me. I will keep it. I want to enjoying home stay. I'm looking forward to seeing you.

0 件のコメント: