2008年6月4日水曜日

Essay Worst Day in My Life 1-5

When I was 2 years old, I sitting on the baby chair. Moreover, I sat on the table. I remember it even now. My mother was in the garden. I was slept. Then, I feel down from a chair and a table. I was cried. My mother came and surprised. She went to the hospital with me by her car. I was operated immediately. My left elbow was broken. I remember when I went to emergency room, but I don’t remember the pain. Operate was finished safety. I spent at the hospital for some weeks. I did not remember, but my mother told me that I felt sad then. My memory started the accident, so it is the first memory in my life. The first memory is broken my elbow. It is a big impact! We talked about the accident sometime. My mother also remembers well it.
I have a scar in my elbow. I had 23 stitches, it is big. While I spent at the hospital, my parents, grand parents and my cousins were came. My father brought a TV in my room, because he thought I’m sad. I think I did not feel sad, because everyone visited me. The day is worst day, but after that, I was not sad. Now, my mother thinking that I don’t like hospital. She told me sometime, “You don’t like hospital, because you had injured then!” I don’t notice it, but she seems to correct. The accident reminds me of not pain, but also my mother’s tenderly.
(516/5575)

0 件のコメント: