2008年7月12日土曜日

Their own goal

I thought "I don't want to study at all now." last year. I was interested in a part-time job, playing with my friends. I was so busy except studying. But, I think I need to learn more everything. I want to learn many things now. It is surprising of me, but a little progress for me.



My friends and my classmate are effort to their own goal. It gives me many stimulation. I respect my friends and classmate. All around friends of me, they are not same people last year.

Why I want to learn more?? The one reason is I know. I went to Australia this spring vacation. This was gave me big change on my mentally.



I tried the exam of exchange student on this semester. My friends also took this exam. They did their's best! But they can't pass everyone, but everyone have enable the exam pass. It is a day of publication September 3. We are tire of waiting!!:->

0 件のコメント: