2008年7月7日月曜日

TOEFL and Happy Birth Day

I had a TOEFL test last sunday. It was a difficult. I could not finish grammar and reading sactions. I need speed!! I must solve more earlier. But I'm happy the test was finished. I must study for final test for now. I'll write American literary history's report today. It was also difficult for me... But I'll do my best.

By the way, today is Yumiko's birthday!! My friend Yumiko is 20 years old now. She is very kind and warm person. She living next to my room. Her birthday is "Tanabata". It is romantic day. She said me I eating cake since last night.(*^^)v I hope her happy year and to watch the "Amanogawa" with her boyfriend...(^_-)-☆I want to look the sky today for now☆★☆★☆★

I talked Chiru on the phone. I'm angry with her a little(*^^)--I'm worried about her a little. I will talk with her tomorrow. (10323)

2 件のコメント:

Emily さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment, Kazu!! YeaHHH, let's go to Melbourne together! I can't die without visiting there...(^血^)
Well, you've well done the TOEFL. I exactly need speed, too!! Will you take next TOEFL in September? I'll take it! Let's keep studying to get a better score!

kazu さんのコメント...

Yes, that's right!
I'm also take it again.
I'm looking forward to visiting there with you!;>