2008年8月11日月曜日

driving school days

i'm go to driving shool now. My driving school is interesting!! My teacher is man. He is also interesting:-) When i was drived first,i was fun.
i passed the test for that i go throuth the road. i learned how to drive, traffic rule, and etc...

After that, i went to real road with my teacher. It is a little difficult first, because the speed is fast!

When i came to this school, i don't have any friend. But i have some friends now.
Saki is come from Tokyo. i told her that i go to Tokyo. She told me she can lead and tell us in Tokyo. i'm glad.
i will go to school about 1 week. i will go high way as a practise. My mother can not drive on high way. i don 't know why. She said me "i need practise too."i hope she is able to drive on the high way some day.


i'm gonna abcent school 2days. i don't wanna forget how to drive!!


i will go to shopping with my mother. i want to enjoy(^-^)v

0 件のコメント: