2008年8月12日火曜日

summer festival & gold megal


i went to summer festival with my friend. i ate HASHIMAKI, YAKITORI.

The under picture' people are not girls, they are men('∇')/. It's funny!!

i didn't go to summer festival last year, so this was very fun for me. But i can't wear YUKATA this time. It's regret.(>_<) i want to wear YUKATA!!


Some children played TAIKO. It was great. i play it when i was child.i remember that it is fun. i want to play it again.(*^_^*)

By the way, i watched TV at school today. KITAJIMA KOUSUKE was on TV then. i can't hold off my eyes from it.

i was so excited!! But i can't express that like excite, because i watched it at driving school.(-_☆)

Aeter that i watched the news . The man said KITAJIMA was suffered for 4 years from Athens Olympic. He suffered pressure, time, etc...

i think gold medal is great of course, but he won himself. He is cool.
i'm looking foward to watche other him race 200m.
Actually my family like to watch sport. My parents watching KOUSHIEN now. My brother playing base ball. He belonging to base ball club in high school. He is butter. i want to fight him.(・∀・)

0 件のコメント: