2008年9月23日火曜日

Autumn semester

We started the school today. I was looking forward to seeing my friends. My friends are everyone fine.
First, I took American history. This is our first class the day. Next, I took American literature. I like this class!! I like reading a book. Our professor is teaching us many writer, story and history. I like history too, so this class can say ideal class for me.

I had about 3 hours free time then, so I talked a lot with my friend at a bakery. We talked about her boyfriend, summer vacation. She wants to apply to the short home stay program which I also applied before. I recommended and cheer her. She hopes to go to Australia. If she will pass the exam, maybe we can meet there.

After that, we went to other class, English introduction. This exam is difficult. I relieved that I passed this class's credit.

Finally, I took the job introduction. All sophomores can participation in this class, so there are so many people! I thought everyone interested in their future or job.
I met some friends that I was participate short home stay program. I was grad to meet them.

My friends are thinking about their future dream. I'm thinking too. Some of my friends started "double school". They want to be cabin attendant. My around people are interested in relate of aviation.

I talked about it with my friend before. We want to look for what we want to do. Otherwise, we hope that we want to get a job our favorite thing. Can you understand? My English is poor.....
But, all people cannot get a job their really want to do. We came to arrived at the conclusion that we should do some action if we are interested in even a little. Otherwise, we can not start anything. If we can find a really want to do job, it is very happy. ( 2392 words )

0 件のコメント: