2008年9月21日日曜日

a part time-job

Today, I went to a part-time job. It is really long time and my legs is heart, because I standing almost all day. But it is good tire. I could enjoy my job.
when I start this job, I was so nervous. Recently, I started this job again. I found if I feel nervous, the customers are also feel uncomfortable. I found that when I was started this job, my face wasn't smile. Of course I'm not accustomed to my job now, but it is good to notice about it, I think.
Service is difficult, but I'm very happy they saying "Thanks" or " I appreciate your work". I notice again. I want to say like that when I am as a customer.

And I can meet many kinds of people. There are in colleague or customer. For example, my boss say me my fault. I feel not good, but this word is need for me. And I watching her job and listening her word, these are very important things. She is do her best anytime.

But I'm afraid of my job, when I mistake. I don't want to go. But I want to think this is also seed for my growth.

My father and mother is working us. I think I have to appreciate of it.

(2071 words)

3 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

I think so too.
Sometimes it is very hard,but this is very good for ourselves and our future.

kazu さんのコメント...

Yes. I want to believe it.:-)

kazu さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。