2008年10月6日月曜日

My classes which my favorite

1---I like American literature. We learn about famous American writer or history. I like reading book, so I'm very enjoying to learn it. And we watch the movie of these novel. I can know new novel and new knowledge. So, I'm looking forward to take this class always.
2---I like Environment class. This class is very important for us, because we can know about our earth, environment about now and passed. I could know about pollution or many things. I think that to take this class is precious for us to know our earth.
3---I like cultural anthropology. This is relative for religion, culture. It is difficult to understand to learn sometime, but it is very important when we go to other country. And we know about religion in Japan or foreign country.
4---I like linguistics introduction. It is very useful to understand to know Japanese and other language. If we understand other language, we should understand Japanese especially. And when we teach Japanese to foreign people, we have to teach it. It is very difficult if we speak and write Japanese. In this class, we can know about structure of Japanese.

0 件のコメント: