2008年10月8日水曜日

Writing class!!

I'm taking writing class now. This is first class on Wednesday. I must write book review more. I'm not good at writing. So, I want to write more smoothly.
I'll take TOEFL next Monday. This is the third exam for me. I want to take 500 points on this exam, but it is difficult for me. I'll take TOEFL itp. There are not writing section. I want to get score on listening section.
I'll apply for La trobe university tomorrow with students to go to there. I can't decide my accommodation, but I have to decide about that. It is same fee both home stay and dormitory. So, I'm thinking about that.
By the way, I receive the list of academic records. It is written in English. Because, I have to submit it to La trobe university. My university made me it so quickly.
And I have a plan on weekend. It is "English weekend". I'm looking forward to it!

0 件のコメント: