2008年11月20日木曜日

exhibition

I went to exhibition of Mr. Uchishiba Masato. He is a Judoist. He is a champion at the Athene Olympic and Beijing Olympic. I didn't know the exhibition conducted, but I know him of course, and he is from Kumamoto. So I went to with my friends. When he entered hall, we are so excited. I didn't never seen golden medalist. He walked in front of us!
We watched his DVD to doing Judo. And after that, the announcer and he started to talk. They already knew each other. So, conversation is smooth and we could easy to listening.
He talked us that his history till he got the gold medals at two Olympics. It was so precious time for me. His talk was interesting and there are many valuable words in his words.
He said "You can anything if you don't give up your dream. If your dream cannot come true, you should find other dream or aim as soon as possible." (9853 words)

0 件のコメント: