2008年11月19日水曜日

From Australia

I went to some place last Saturday with my seniors and Cam. Cam was a host family of my senior. When we went to Australia this February, we went to sightseeing with him. He likes Japan, and he wants to live in Japan. He traveling in Japan for about 3 month alone. But he is 17 years old. I was surprised. I can't do that!

I promised with him, we'll meet in Australia again. First, we talked in cafeteria. We had a lunch, pasta. I've never been there before. I like the restaurant. It is Japanese style restaurant, and atmosphere is good. After that we went to Kumamoto castle. I've never been there after it was rebuilt. There are many people and a NINJYA, SAMURAI. We went up the top. The view was good! We walked around the city, and played bowling. I didn't playing bowling for a long time. So, I could enjoying very much.
We had a dinner, it was noodle.My friend said that the noodle restaurant was good taste, so I really want to go there. Actually the taste is good. I also ate custard pudding. It is delicious☆ It is soft and sweet. I want to recommend!

On Monday, we went to traffic center to say "see you again" to Cam. He was cried. I hope to see him again! (9690 words)

0 件のコメント: