2008年11月5日水曜日

Food which I like recently

1---UIROU, do you know this? I like it recently. I don't know why. But it is very cheap. I bought it about 100 yen. It is not same YOUKAN. The appearance is looks like UIROU, but taste is different. I think UIROU is similar to MOCHI. I heard this is famous for NAGOYA. It seems to delicious, I want to eat it!

2---TAKANA bread, I can but it near my house. There are in the super shop. The bread shop is hand made bread shop. I found it 2 months before. I thought "what is this?" Because we eat TAKANA when we eat rice. I like it, but I've never seen it in bread. This taste is so good. The seasoned is mayonnaise.


3---Cookies, I love it. I'm cookie monster!(*^_~*) I don't have kitchen now. I want to cook the cookie, and cake. This is not "Food which I like recently". I like it always. I should care about too much eat! this picture is looks delicious!

0 件のコメント: