2008年11月3日月曜日

KUMAMOTO UNIVERSITY'S FESTIVAL

I went to Kumadai festival with my friend. It was first time to me to go there. My friend was appeared the hair show. She was like a real model. I surprised her make up. Good job, Michiru:-)

After that I looked around university with Yu-i. There are many shops. We ate Korean food, CHIGE, TOPPOGI, HASHIMAKI, YAKISOBA. It was goood! Surprisingly, I bought a picture. It is so cute. A man selling many pictures. I bought from him. It is my favorite picture now.

We entered the building. This is traditional building in Kumadai. We watched history of Kumadai and many pictures. I enjoyed to see it.

We went to city, because my friend wants to buy birthday present for her boy friend. But she couldn't find good present. She was tired of find. But we bought same cap. It is sooooo cute♡ I'm happy today. I could good shopping(^^)
(7410 words)

0 件のコメント: