2008年11月9日日曜日

Time flies

It is proverb in English. 光陰矢のごとし in Japanese. My feeling is like that recently. Time is fast!

I had a fever on Friday night, but I had a part time job on Saturday. I called to my boss about that. My boss said "But this is job. You should care about your body. It is also your job. Come from afternoon, but go to the hospital in the morning." I said "Yes." I thought that is true. First, I felt not good, but it is normal thing. She said like strict, but she also said like kind to me. I went to my job. It is wedding. I worked smoothly. She said "I'm sorry today. Thank you. It was helpful you came." I said, "My cold was clear upped. I worked enjoying!" I always nervous before to go to job, but finish to my job, my feeling is so gooood!! I'll quiet this job soon, because I' ll go to Aus.

0 件のコメント: