2008年11月14日金曜日

WEI2 Fall semester

1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?
I usuallly writing at my home after school.

2. Please look at your first post from Spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?
I didn't write long sentence in spring term. And I did mistake a lot than now. I can write long blog post than before.

3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.
I'm busy recently, so watching movie is sometime not enough time. And most students watch at library. But I like watching movie, and to write movie review is good for writing skill. I can concentrate to watch movie.

4. Please give your suggestions for the class.
In this term, our movie review is corrected. It is good for our writing skill. I think we don't skill up just writing. So, correct sentence is good for us.

5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.
I think to write blog in English is good for us. I think it is not easy first. But it is important to enjoying and keeping write blog.

0 件のコメント: