2008年12月6日土曜日

Boots・・・I want to brown color boots. And it is made of skin. I'm looking for like boots. I want to get not short, its length is till knee better. There are short heel and fastener at side. I ordered like this boots but I haven't go the shop. I didn't take it.


ipod or Walkman・・・I have a like this now, but it is about 100 music in it. I want to into more. So, I went to electric store. I asked salesperson how function in it. I don't decide yet which I buy. If I choose ipod, I want to pink, silver, black or purple. If I choose Walkman, I want to get gold one.



Bag・・・I want to kind of Dalmatian's pattern bag. It's soooo cute!! I want to more soft one than the picture. I looking for it, but there is not found wherever, so I looking for on Internet shopping site. I found good one, but it was sold out!!! I was shocked.

0 件のコメント: