2008年12月4日木曜日

these days

I have many something to do. Wednesday, I did explanation of short home stay program. I did it with Sayaka. She is also had trip with me. Almost thing told Sayaka, so I didn't explanation. She showed them many pictures that she took the pictures in Australia. After that, I had dinner and I watched TV program. I was very looking forward to watching it! It was FNS song TV program. I watched with friends. We talked and sung a lot. I like Mr.children very much, so I'm happy to watched it(^^) They will come Kyushu, they do live. I really want to go there! But I can't go(>_<) I'm not be Japan then...I have to buy live DVD, and I should bring it!!!

I planed Christmas, year-end party soon with my friends. I want to spend with many friends then. We should take reservation. Our opinion is NABE! We love NABE. WE want to eat it!

I'm going to do report for now....haaaa(+o+)
(11124 words)

0 件のコメント: