2008年12月28日日曜日

comb~coming of age day~ And WALKMAN!!

I bought some combs of coming of age day. My KIMONO is red, I'm not sure what color's hair comb buy. I choose white one. I was satisfied of that. I'm looking forward to wearing KIMONO.

Today, I went to city with my parents. They came to Kumamoto. They stayed one night at hotel today. My mother was so enjoyed shopping. She bought a onepiece. It is cute. I'm also happy that she enjoyed. While we shopping, my father was waiting.


We will go back to my hometown tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends. I have some alumni associations. It seems to be busy during I stay hometown.

And I got WALKAMN finally!! I was so hesitated to choose ipod or WALKMAN. I asked the salesman. He told me a lot of things. It was good for me. I'm sooo happy. I want to listening to music of this(*^^)v This color is pink♡ I want to buy gold at first, but I choose this. It is cute, isn't it? I moving in to music this now. I like Mr. Children recently. I want to listening to their music of it. (13766 words)

0 件のコメント: