2009年1月7日水曜日

Coming of Age Day

I had a coming of age day on January 3. I got up at 4:00. And I went to hair salon at 5:00. It is really early time, but there are many people already there. The hair salon people set me, hair, make-up, wearing KIMONO. They looks busy. All finished it, I went to take picture with my mom. She drove for me all the day. There was also so many people.
After that, I went to the hall, because there was ceremony at there each city. I met many friends. I was so glad. Elementally school friends, junior high school friends. I was excited to met them. They didn't change anything. Of course appearance is change, but everyone don't change their character.
After ceremony, we took many pictures. And we went to our elementally school. We met our teacher! Surprisingly, he isn't change! We dig the ground. We buried something into box. The teacher into it the wine. I buried the letter and toys. I read the letter. It is so good letter(^◇^) I wrote on it like adult. I was surprised. I thought that I was more adult when I was elementally school student.
At night we went to restaurant. There were the teachers of junior high school. My friends and teachers brings me back old memories. I was so happy. Everyone said how they've been getting along. I said to go to Australia for 1 year. My friend said "Good luck." or "Ganbatte." Some friends working already. So, everyone spend their life individually. The day dispelled my ill feeling. Actually I was a little nervous, because we quarreled in junior high school days, but we had a very good time this time. So, I was happy. We went to KARAOKE, and we sung our junior high school song. It is a little embarrass. But it was very good memory for us. I want to meet them when I come back to Japan. (14722 words)

0 件のコメント: