2008年4月30日水曜日

Australia report




I'll write about Australia today.



This is Flienders street station. I like here. This is a large and beautiful building.
When we met friends in city, we met here every time.
I asked some people, " where should I go to in city?"
Almost people said this station. I know the reason.

I didn't know how I ride on the train first:->



This is a church. I don't know the name. Melbourne is a beautiful city. It is look like a U.K, because Australia was colony of U.K you know. so there are a lot of church there.


 From on the helicopter

We went to "Great Ocean Road". It is all sea which I looked around 360゜. Very beautiful. Nature is big and strong. I thought we can't win the nature.


I had a valuable experience in Australia. I could learn not only study. We go to abroad, we can change our view point. How my view point is tiny, and don't know nothing. I go to abroad every time I feel it, so I like go to abroad maybe.
(183/2247)                                          

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Really, you had a valuable and unforgettable expereince in Australia, I think so, too.

Now, I run after you, but I'm looking forward to coming the day we can go abroad together, run together:-D

kazu さんのコメント...

Chiru
I hope you spend enjoying in N.Z.
And Let's go to trip again!!
Abroad!!!