2008年4月27日日曜日

Book time

I want to put on my favorite music PV, but I don't know how to this!!!!!(p_-)




So... today I will introduce my favorite writer EKUNI KAORI.


When I was a junior high school student, I found one book at library. It was a her book. 「KIRAKIRA HIKARU」. I read whole page, I don't know how to experience that my feeling.
I thought I grew up a little then.


Her article is wonderful, straight and elegant. I have many her books.
Her some books become movies.


Actually, I go to book store, I think " I want to find some interesting books today!" but, I choice her book finally. That is why her books is become increase.


I've never think her books isn't interesting. It is not disappoint my expectation.
I bring her books during trip, in bus or train. I reassure then.
It is like a first-aid kit.





2 件のコメント:

misti さんのコメント...

thats cool u learn something from book! i havent done that before so...
but sounds like interesting!
if i have chance, i go look her books=)
cuz i need to read books more:p

匿名 さんのコメント...

Always I learn something from you, Kazu ;-)
Actually, I don't like reading books, you know, but I'll try it! Please help me as usual;-)
Bye!