2008年5月1日木曜日

rain rain rain☂ and my friend☆

We had rain today.
By the way I' m looking for a part-time job recently. I want to save money for trip, so I have to get money.

Today, I'll write about my friend R. She is my friend since I was a high school student.
She is individual woman. She has likes and dislikes clearly. She is powerful. She say whatever thinking herself.
She went to U.S during summer vacation when she was a high school student. This experience was incentive her. She decided to study abroad, so she have gone to U.S. when she was 3 year in high school. She goes to university in U.S now. I have not seen her for 2 years, but we contact each other on E-mail or mixi. She said me " Come on here" But I don't have money....(p_-)

She didn't send me E-mail recently, because she had an accident!! I was surprised. She showed me a picture that is broken car.....
She said me " I want to go back to Japan..." sometime. I think she has to study hard and English is difficult. But I want to her bear up. I want to bear up too. When we see again I don't want to feel ashamed:-)
(210/2457)

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

It's important to think "don't want to feel ashamed!" and good point of you, I like;-)

I know her, your friend,R nothing but I hope that she can endure, too.
And of course, you, too.
I'll give you what help I can, and endure, going to my dream.

Never give up, take it easy!

kazu さんのコメント...

Chiru
Thanks Chiru.
You are good at praise and cheer up!!