2008年5月17日土曜日

Answering the question to Writing class

1 Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates blogs at least once? If not, explain why, if so, give your impression.
-Yes, I organized sidebar and i visited all of my classmates blogs.

2 Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?
-I labeled all my book reviews and essays.

3 Does your blog include pictures and/or videos?
-My blog including pictures and videos.

4 What is your best post? Why? (please also link to it)
http://kazue-hira-yama.blogspot.com/2008/04/singapore-is-also-fun.html
-This post wrote about my fun trip. I like these pictures!

5 What is your best book review? Why? (please link to it)
http://kazue-hira-yama.blogspot.com/2008/04/book-review-1-2.html
-I love this movie. And I wrote my favorite story in this movie.

6 What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?
-Good points・・We must write blog, essay and book review in English almost day. It will be good habit to write English. I think our writing skill will be improve. And if we don't know how to do our homework or use a P.C, teacher and assistants are teaching us.
-Bad points・・If someone don't have P.C. It is inconvenient. because we must manage the task on P.C.

7 (2nd year students only) Have you done all your typing homework assignments? What do you think of these assignments?
-I have done all my typing homework assignment. I think assignments content is good.

0 件のコメント: