2008年5月20日火曜日

Essay----A memorable day in my life 1-4

My memorable day in my life is the trip to Singapore. I stayed there only few hours, but it was very fun. I’ve never been to southeast country before then. I was so excited. The scenery is unusual. The climate in Singapore is warm. I heard that there is rain a day every day. I went to there in February, so I felt warm and sweaty immediately.
I went to the temple. It is beautiful color, red and gold. In the temple there are many images of Buddha. I took some pictures. There are many booths near the temple. My friend had a fruit juice there. It was fresh. I ate a sweet. It is looks like a small cake, but taste is different. I love it! I bought a present for my parents at drug store. It is “Tiger balm”. I didn’t know this. My teacher and friend told me. This is work on muscular pain, stiff neck and so on. The smell is unique. I watched some apartment. It is colorful. Some apartments are pink or blue. My image of Singapore is clear color.
I like Singapore airport too. It is a new airport. Plants fill it. All around the places is beautiful. I could enjoy shopping and watch many backpackers there.
I could not watch “Merlion”, but I enjoyed the old downtown Singapore. It is better to go to only tourist attraction. My trip is very short. The day was exciting for me. I want to go with my mother again. She will be like there same as me. (272/4362)

0 件のコメント: