2008年5月22日木曜日

Talking with mom


I talked my mom tonight. I haven't talked her for a long time. The voice was a little bit tired, I thought. I didn't send E-mail or to call often. So I think I should send E-mail or calling sometime. She seems to relieve that I'm fine. My mom has a unique character. She sent me the present last my birthday. But it was unique present. My friends were laughed. She is fantastic!! I'll go back my hometown this August maybe. So, I talked with her more then. When we live together, we had quarrel often, but we don't quarrel now. It is very good I think. Argument make me tire and offensive. It is not only me. I grew up a little maybe:-P But I was surprised that she wants to my E-mail or calling. I didn't notice it. Well, I'll start to send E-mail sometime, if she will joy. (225/4587)


0 件のコメント: