2008年6月18日水曜日

Essay------Intriduce myself to host family rewrite2

Hello. My name is Kazu. I'm 19 years old. I live in KUMAMOTO now. I learning english at university. I like trip, reading book, listening to music, and watching movie. Do you like movies? Which kind of movie do you like?

I have four family members. My father is working at city hall. My mother working as a part – timer. My younger brother is high school student, and he belonging to baseball team.
I like cats and dogs. I used to have both of animals.
How many people do you have in your family? Do you like animals? Do you have any pet?

Our university consists of 4 faculties and 11 departments. There are about 7000 students in this university. This university have good study abroad exchange program. So, I want to challenge it!
I introduce about KUMAMOTO. The famous spot are KUMAMOTO castle, SUIZENJI park. KUMAMOTO castle is very beautiful! The famous food are BASASHI, KARASHIRENKON and IKINARIDANGO. I like IKINARIDANGO. It is my favorite sweet.

I want to enjoying home stay. I'm looking forward to seeing you.

0 件のコメント: