2008年6月17日火曜日

Lunch♥


I went to at a restaurant with my friends. I have no class at 3. I went to later. My friends ate already. I chose "Tohu salad". It is good and healthy. After that, we ordered "Oguri shu-croissant. It was so sweet. "Anko", "cream", "ice" in it. We talked about each other about 2 or 3 hours. Yui1 and I had to go to class at 4.
 But Yui2 had to go to her part time job. she is very busy woman. She have a part time job, and she belong to club activity. She say " My house is so far!!! And my cooking is poor!!! Help me----!!!" She has no time. She likes eating, but she can not cook well. But her boyfriend is very kind. She is also say. Her boyfriend bring her favorite sweet♥ It is make her happy. I hope they get along with each other♡♥♡ But she decided to move the house near more from university. I agreed with this, because she is very trouble the problem. she said me " Come to my house and move to my next door!!" she is interesting and cheerful. she always kind us. Thanks, Yu-i❤
 (679/6568)

0 件のコメント: