2008年6月19日木曜日

Saturday and Sunday

I had a exam of TOEFL at last Saturday. I was not studied for it. So, I could not it of course! But I will take it July again. I must study harder!!!
First, we did listening section. I could not concentrate. Second, we did grammar. I could not find wrong grammar. Finally, we did reading section. I could not finish this section.
TOEFL is difficult.....
After that, I went to beauty salon. I wanted to cut there, but I had a ticket. It was treatment ticket, so I did not cut by hairdresser. But my hair is better than before.

I had a part-time job on Sunday. I worked at 10:00 to 7:00. I was tired, so when I came back home, I slept. By the way, my friend S will coming next Saturday and Sunday from Fukuoka. I an very looking forward to see her!! I have not seen her since this January. I want to guide her.

0 件のコメント: