2008年7月2日水曜日

Essay1-7 A movie review


I like watching movie. I’ll write about “My Blueberry Nights”. I watched it about 4 month ago. This movie’s casts are Norah jones, Jude Law and other famous actors. Norah Jones is a famous singer. She tried the act to this movie. Why I interested in this movie because, this movie’s picture is very mysterious. I don’t know what I express my feeling. Anyway, I wanted to see this movie. I went to theater with my friend. Norah is broken hearted her ex-boyfriend. It made her very sad. She goes to a coffee shop. This shop’s owner is Jude. Her mind is cracked because her ex-boyfriend was cheated with other girl. So, she goes to the coffee shop day by day. Jude makes all sweet and foods in this coffee shop. The blueberry pie was remained always. But, she likes the blueberry pie and him. He was worried about her. One day, she decided that she left this town. She goes some town. And she stayed there a few days. She works hard, because her mind was not heals yet. She wanted to works don’t sleep. Jude was so worried about her. She sent him mail sometime, but she didn’t back. She stayed some towns. She learned and felt through other people. Her mind became healing. She noticed one thing. And Jude was also that. They need each other. When she broken hearted, he made her save kindly. He kept watched her quietly. After 6 month or 1 year, she came back him finally. She eats a blueberry pie again. Its taste is not change. She found again. She needs him. He watched sleeping her. Time is slowly. I thought this movie’s mood or air is passing slowly. I thought I want to meet like Jude.
(10068)


0 件のコメント: