2008年7月1日火曜日

Kimono♡Yukata♥

I will coming of age day on next January. I decided my Kimono 3 month ago. It is very fast, but my mother took me beauty salon and where we borrow kimono. I could not decide Kimono, because all Kimono is beautiful!! I wore some Kimono, black, yellow, purple, white and etc...Finally, I decided red.
But, I haven't made up my mind recently((+_+)) I want to wear black and pink Kimono or purple kimono recently. I know I don't have to change my mind, but it is the just once. Coming of age day is not come again.
I thought my Kimono is not good, but my friends said me "This is not bad!" I was glad. My feeling is better. I don't know why I can not decide.

And I want to get Yukata. I want to go to summer festival wearing Yukata. I could not go summer festival last year. I want to eat Okonomiyaki, Kakigoori, Ringoame etc....

My friend was practiced to wear Yukata. It is a little difficult to wear Yukata myself. I want to also challenge wearing Yukata.
(183/ 9769)












1 件のコメント:

Keiko さんのコメント...

These are very cute!!! I want to Yukata soooo much:)