2008年7月1日火曜日

Ice cream!


I ate this! This is Haagen-Dart ice. This taste is Mille-feuille. I wanted to eat it since I saw this on P.C. This was good!
I have a TOEFL test this Sunday. It is last chance for me, because exchange students selection's due is 30 on July. So it is last chance for me.
We will start final exam from next week. I have 4 final exam next week. And, I have to study 2 subjects for 2 weeks later. I have 4 reports now. But I already finished 2 reports. I am so busy on July. I can not do a part-time job.
I called to my parents just now, because I wanted told about my summer vacation. I was so busy last summer vacation, so I went back home only a few days. I had hard part time job. But I don't have busy part time job this year. My friends will go to home stay. So, I have free time a lot. So, I don't know what I do. I'm alone. I talked about our summer vacation with my friend. She is also don't go home stay, she will go back home. Because she is going to go to a driving school. I don't have driver7s licence. So, I thought I get driver's license on this summer vacation. But, my home town is country side. It is a little boring. I haven't made up my mind!! What should I do?? My parents was agreed of me.

0 件のコメント: