2008年9月20日土曜日

Explanation

I went to explanation of exchange students. I found 2 girls that to go to Australia together. T is a senior than me. She went to France last year. She prepared by herself, so maybe she can do the all procedure. Actually, she told me many important things.
Y is younger than me, but she is also great!! So, I'm worry about me(>_<)
But, I' ll do my best on my pace.

I have to prepare of uni's document or VISA or airplane. I don't have time. I want to ask senior or staff of international exchange center.

First, I have to write apply for entry, VISA, airplane ticket and insurance.
I have to study English and speak English before all.

By the way, I send E-mail to my host family in Melbourne. She is about 80 years old woman. She send me back E-mail, and she said "We're looking forward to meeting of you too!"
I've never seen her since this March. Is she fine? and Kitty( Chinese share mate) too.

I'm thinking about job hunting, because I'll come back to Japan on next December maybe. So, I have to start it. IEC staff will held us seminar of it. It is good of me.

0 件のコメント: