2008年9月20日土曜日

Saturday

I reserved the dental office today, because I have to pull out my wisdom tooth. I pulled out last year too. Then, a doctor was pulled my left wisdom tooth. Actually. it was so hurt. My tooth wasn't grown up. So, he put me under anesthesia. He cut my gum and sew! I don't go dental office often since I was a child. I'm so scared.
When I went back to my home town, I visited the dental office. I felt discomfort in my right tooth!! I took the X ray photograph. It was same picture of last year!!! I have to feel hurt again...
Why I went to there, I have another reason. My jaw is strange. "GAKUKANSETUSHOU". Since I was junior school student, my jaw is open difficult.
I reserved the today. That dental office is my doctor introduction for me. And this is famous for it. But I concern my wisdom tooth than it.

0 件のコメント: