2008年9月19日金曜日

TOEFL WILL COME

I'll take TOEFL again. I want to get high score. I want to get 30 points than ex-TOEFL I had taken. It is so difficult for me, because I didn't study english for 2 monthes.

I went to city 2 days ago. I bought something. Then, I found the favorite perfume, so I got it. It is sweet smell. I think this is much to winter.

Recently, I'm watching PC all time. I can't stop PC or Internet....I didn't think I use it, but actually this is useful. I want to know information is get to easily. And I want to watch some animated or PV. I can't stop this!!

I want to get iPod or SONY--WALKMAN. I'm using mp3 now, but this is in about only 100 music. But iPod or walkman can in about 4000 ~music. I want to get it!!!
But I don't know which is useful for me. Please tell me(>_<)☆★☆

0 件のコメント: